Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Glow-in-the-dark PLA filament contains phosphorescent materials that glow in the dark with or without exposure to a UV light source, which remains the original characteristics of PLA filament, ensuring trouble-free operation and excellent printing performance. Perfectly compatible with most of the FDM 3D Printer, 1.75mm pla filament consistent diameter, dimensional accuracy +/- 0.03mm. Orderly wrapped, melt well and feed smoothly and constantly without clogging the nozzle or extruder. Good shaping, no bubble, no jamming, no warping.
- Contains phosphorescent materials that glow in the dark after absorbing light energy. The glowing effect is stronger when exposed to UV light.
- Print temp: 190-220ºC, Hot bed temp: 0-50ºC, Print speed: 50-90mm/s.
- Material: PLA filament, Color: glow in the dark blue/glow in the dark green, Weight: 1KG
- It's better to use a 0.4mm or larger nozzle with Amolen filament, Filament is to be stored in a sealed bag or box after each print.
- Be sure to insert the free end of the filament into the holes to avoid being tangled for the next time use.
1 x Green/Blue Glow In The Dark PLA Filament
12-month Warranty. Any Question you have, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will get back to you within 24 hours.