Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
1. Leveling: Use A4 paper to adjust to the platform and the nozzle till there is an obvious hindrance, but be able to pull.
2. Oily Clean: Severe oil on the surface of the platform will affect adhesion, if this happened, please heat the bed to 90℃, or put the printer away for 8 hours, but the most direct way is to wipe a little with alcohol.
3. This product is acid and alkali-resistant, high-temperature resistance of 400℃.
4. The first layer of the product has a hardness of 0.5H, which is easier to scratch, but the scratching does not affect the adhesion of the models.
5. This product will change color when rubbed repeatedly with alcohol, but will not affect normal use.
6. This product will enhance the viscosity and absorb oil ability of the platform after being slightly wiped with alcohol.
7. Try to avoid repeated touches on the platform by hand to prevent serious sweat from touching the platform.
8. This product is processed with a special process and will never appear in the glass, good solution to the problem of platform unevenness. Temperature settings for different filaments: PLA:50-70ºC Flexible filament: 50-70ºC ABS:100-125ºC (110ºCis recommended) PC:100-130ºC (120ºC is recommended) Nelon:90-120ºC (110ºC is recommended) PP:100-130ºC (120 ºC is recommended) PETG: 50-70ºC
Material: Special Glass + microporous coatings
1 x Glass Print Head Bed Plate